Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can I define replenishment stratygy in odoo?

on 9/3/14, 4:58 AM 740 views

How can I define replenishment stratygy in odoo from location A to location B?

How can I Run daily replenishment with that stratygy?

For example, in location B, the saft quantity of product I is 10, of product II is 20.
in location A, there are enough stock.
There is no procurement created yet.
How can I set up warehouse configuration to generate replenishment stock picking every day to guarentee saft stock in location B.

Ludo - Neobis

--Ludo - Neobis--
| 2 2 5
Hoogvliet, Netherlands
--Ludo - Neobis--

Ludo - Neobis
On 9/3/14, 9:54 AM

Auto replenishment can be done with minimum stock requirements I think. It allows you to set a treshold and have Odoo auto generate purchase orders/quotations once a product passes the treshold.

More information: https://doc.odoo.com/book/5/5_14_Stock/5_14_Stock_mvts/#procurement-methods-make-to-stock-and-make-to-order

Thanks for feedback. How about replenishment from location A to location B?

Elico Corporation, LIN Yu
on 9/3/14, 11:28 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Asked: 9/3/14, 4:58 AM
Seen: 740 times
Last updated: 6/22/16, 8:50 PM