Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can I customize my reports?

Cedric Snauwaert (csn)
on 2/7/13, 7:27 AM 1,307 views

I would like to change the basic header/footer of my reports

First of all, on the company form view, you can change the logo, the tagline, the bank numbers... this is automatically changing the header/footer of the reports.

If you need more customization, you can * edit your user to enable the 'technical features' option * go back in the company form view and there should be a new tab with header/footer currently used by the system. The syntax is rml, you can edit and use the 'preview header/footer' button to see your changes.

But beware, as this option says: this is a bit technical (rml syntax is not the easiest). I'd suggest to keep on using the generic report header/footer as much as possible and thus only change the information on the company form view.

Nicolas Bessi

--Nicolas Bessi--
| 5 7 8
Lausanne, Switzerland
--Nicolas Bessi--
Nicolas Bessi
On 2/7/13, 8:38 AM

For webkit report please refer to report webkit webinar material

It is not up to date but you will find slides and sample codes.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 2/7/13, 7:27 AM
Seen: 1307 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM