Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can I customize my reports?

By
Cedric Snauwaert (csn)
on 2/7/13, 7:27 AM 1,340 views

I would like to change the basic header/footer of my reports

First of all, on the company form view, you can change the logo, the tagline, the bank numbers... this is automatically changing the header/footer of the reports.

If you need more customization, you can * edit your user to enable the 'technical features' option * go back in the company form view and there should be a new tab with header/footer currently used by the system. The syntax is rml, you can edit and use the 'preview header/footer' button to see your changes.

But beware, as this option says: this is a bit technical (rml syntax is not the easiest). I'd suggest to keep on using the generic report header/footer as much as possible and thus only change the information on the company form view.

Nicolas Bessi

--Nicolas Bessi--
| 5 7 8
Lausanne, Switzerland
--Nicolas Bessi--
Nicolas Bessi
On 2/7/13, 8:38 AM

For webkit report please refer to report webkit webinar material

It is not up to date but you will find slides and sample codes.

regards

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/7/13, 7:27 AM
Seen: 1340 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM