Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can i create Mako in mail templates?

By
Maik Steinfeld
on 6/20/13, 9:29 AM 1,166 views

Hello,

at the moment i try to configure my email templates for openerp. tried to manipulate date with the help of mako.

Could it be, that the standard email_template in openerp7 doesn't support Mako anymore? Or i have to install additional modules? When i write <% xxx %> also without any content, the mail contetn isn't seen anymore in preview

Maik Steinfeld
On 6/20/13, 12:16 PM

Now i changed from Mako to Jinja2 and debug email_template from openERP. Debugging show, that it is always read by jinja2 "module". Soe there is no Mako in OpenERP 7 anymore? And i had to mix Mako and Jinja2. Hd to use <% and %> from Mako and Block content had to be Jinja2? Is there any knowledge about?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/20/13, 9:29 AM
Seen: 1166 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM