This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hello everyone,

I would like to find out how I can create an automated action to send an email notification to select users on the database informing them of a stock move i.e. Internal Transfer, Receipt and Delivery of goods.

I have created an email template and automated action for this purpose, however, it creates a draft email but I would like the email sent immediately the receipt|delivery|internal transfer document is validated.

I would love it if you be as detailed as possible listing all the steps I should take if possible.

Thanks a lot! 

Discard
Author Best Answer

Hi Miracle,

The model i'm trying to use is the Transfer Model - stock.picking 

Regarding your suggestion where can I add the "force_send=true" ? Could you explain a little more?

For further explanation, I want a scenario where when the person in inventory validates a receipt operation type for a warehouse, a notification should be sent to another user on the database.

If you were going to do something like this, how would you go about it?

Discard

Yeah, i know you are working with stock.picking. Regarding the force_send will allow the email send immediately but if false, the mail will be on queue, which is what i think it's happening now. But i cant say much because i think it will be necessary to see what you have done, so I can be able to point out why it is not sending mails out immediately.

Best Answer

Well, if you can throw more light to this, this depends on the model you are using. If possible you should explain further. but in your method you can add force_send=True. Regards

Discard