This question has been flagged

In a company plenty of employees, around 600 employees are there, While creating of an employee profile i will related it with a corresponding user, i think its a tedious thing. ie creating of 600 users, but its a useless action because that users didn't login to the application. But i wish to create timesheet for that employees, now i can't. If i create a timesheet for an employee with out related with a user then it will shows like 'Error!In order to create a timesheet for this employee, you must assign it to a user.'

Is there any solution for this problem..?

Discard

You want a person to fill a timesheet within openerp AND you DO NOT want this same person to be a user of the system! Strange!

Author

Actually in a company (building contracts company) some persons (office staffs) are use the open erp and they will track the daily hours of other employees (site employees) and also there own , that employees shouldn't sign in this open ERP system. Office staffs are the authorized persons to enter in to the system , but they wish to update site employees daily hours in to the erp system. In that case its sensible thing for why the site employees have any relation with erp user...? right