Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can I create a new variable like employee,contract,rules,..in salary rule ? I want to create a new variable for hr.timesheet .

By
Dimple
on 11/10/14, 6:12 AM 612 views

hai,

How can i get the total working hours from "my current timesheet"  to salary rule to   calculate the employee payslip.

In salary rule I only see the below variables. there is no variable available for timesheet

# Available variables:
#----------------------
# payslip: object containing the payslips
# employee: hr.employee object
# contract: hr.contract object
# rules: object containing the rules code (previously computed)
# categories: object containing the computed salary rule categories (sum of amount of all rules belonging to that category).
# worked_days: object containing the computed worked days.
# inputs: object containing the computed inputs.

did i can create a new variable for the timesheet object ??

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/10/14, 6:12 AM
Seen: 612 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM