Hiral Patel (hip) India

--Hiral Patel (hip)--
| 3 2 7
Gandhinagar, India
--Hiral Patel (hip)--

Hiral Patel (hip) India
8/7/13, 8:39 AM

Hello,

You need to customize the code for this, If you want to display Sale Order & Invoice for Customer. You can view the SO & Invoice for customer by :

• Open record of customer, In More select 'Invoice'. To view Sale order 'Quotations and Sales' Button is available.

To customize the history tab you have to do following :

Inherit 'account.invoice' & 'sale.order' and Add many2one in both object like:

'custom_id': fields.many2one('res.partner', 'Partner'),

Inherit 'res.partner' and Add one2many in both object like:

'invoice_ids': fields.one2many('account.invoice', 'custom_id', 'Invoices'),
'order_ids': fields.one2many('sale.order', 'custom_id', 'Invoices'),

Create a xml file and inherit the res.partner view. You can view crm_claim_view.xml for more reference.

Thanks.

4 Comments
initOS GmbH, Katja Matthes Germany
8/7/13, 10:05 AM

Ok. Than there's no simple list somewhere to configure what is shown in the tab and I have to modify the code.. Thank you for the hints.

Tamas Rozsa Hungary
10/2/13, 6:29 PM

Hi! I have history tab but it show only the tasks. The customization you wrote, where does it applied? Please write me what needs (file or settings in the system) to be changed.

Tahar Touaibia France
11/10/13, 2:46 PM

This is weird to have to change the code for that. It was available before on the 6.1

Peter A Mexico
8/25/15, 7:48 PM

Where do we make these changes?

Ask a Question
Writer
Keep Informed
1 follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now