This question has been flagged
1 Reply

In the customer view exists a history tab, that is invisible by default. Here is what the documentation wrote about it:

"the History tab (visible if you install other modules like crm) contains the history of all the events that the partner has been involved in. These events are created automatically by different system documents: invoices, orders, support requests and so on, from a list that can be configured in the system. These give you a rapid view of the partner's history on a single screen." (//doc.openerp.com/7.0/book/1/1_2_Guided_Tour/1_2_Guided_Tour_connect_openerp/#managing-partners)

Well, I installed crm and no history tab appeared in customer view. So how can a manage to show invoices, orders, calls and so on in the history tab? Where is the "list that can be configured in the system"?

Discard

Hello, Install crm_claim module. Then you can view history tab in customer. In that you can get other fields by installing 'project_task','event','marketing_campaign' as 'History' tab contains value of this modules.

Author

I already tried this. You're correct: history tab appears when installing crm_claim module. Nevertheless only information about claims are shown. So where are the mentioned information about invoices, orders and so on?

You want to display sale orders & invoices for particular customer?

Author

After reading the documentation, I expected an overview about all events the customer has been involved in, especially the mentioned invoices and orders. So yeah, I want to display sale orders & invoices for a particular customer, but (in the current case) meetings, calls and opportunities, too. I want to show all these information in one view. I thought the history tab would offer this.

I have another question related with history tab. I just wann'a know how need to in history put all information about events,orders or so on. Because on my openerp database pushing button "history" I just see tasks.

@Egle you need to create a record for specific customer in particular object. Like to view record in 'Claim' yo need to enter data in crm_claim for customer. In Sales -> After-sale Service create a record & give value in 'Partner'(In Claim Description tab). You can then view a record in Claim for that customer you selected. Do same for all other like 'event','project'.

If you can give any example? Because I not really can imagine what thats looks like. Or maybe something is missing to me. :O

Go to Project -> Tasks Create a task. In 'Extra Info' tab you can view 'Customer', Assign a customer(I taken 'Agrolait'). Then save a record. In 'Extra Info' tab now 'Agrolait' become a link. click on it. It will open 'Agrolait' detail. Go to 'History' tab. You can find you task there. Hope it help you. :)

I try, it works. And I have another question to you :). I don't know how to say, but i wann'a that in tab history be more 'tables'. Example in openerp v6 when I click Sales--->Address Book--->Client I chose a company. And then i can see all information about every company. And when i push history there are more then one table: tasks, meetings,calls and other. Now back to my question: In openerp v7 when i click this button "history" i just can write task, but i wanna in history see all meetings with that person, or calls. If it possible to do? :)

Yes it's possible. But it need some customize code as I have written in the answer.

Very thanks :)

Best Answer

Hello,

You need to customize the code for this, If you want to display Sale Order & Invoice for Customer. You can view the SO & Invoice for customer by :

• Open record of customer, In More select 'Invoice'. To view Sale order 'Quotations and Sales' Button is available.

To customize the history tab you have to do following :

Inherit 'account.invoice' & 'sale.order' and Add many2one in both object like:

'custom_id': fields.many2one('res.partner', 'Partner'),

Inherit 'res.partner' and Add one2many in both object like:

'invoice_ids': fields.one2many('account.invoice', 'custom_id', 'Invoices'),
'order_ids': fields.one2many('sale.order', 'custom_id', 'Invoices'),

Create a xml file and inherit the res.partner view. You can view crm_claim_view.xml for more reference.

Thanks.

Discard
Author

Ok. Than there's no simple list somewhere to configure what is shown in the tab and I have to modify the code.. Thank you for the hints.

Hi! I have history tab but it show only the tasks. The customization you wrote, where does it applied? Please write me what needs (file or settings in the system) to be changed.

This is weird to have to change the code for that. It was available before on the 6.1

Where do we make these changes?