This question has been flagged

How can I configure for Sales BOMs which use service articles, and that price at the component level?

I am working on a project which sells services. The client wants to sell service "packages". it would be set up as High Level Article (Package), and Component level Articles (Services).

Sales Document Type: ZRRC Sales Document Category (C) Order Item Number Increment (10) Sub-Item Increment (1) Screen Sequence Group (AU) Sales Order Incompletion Procedure (11) Standard Order Transaction group (0) Sales Order Document Pricing Procedure (O) Canadian Sales Display Range - UALL F.Code for Overview Screen - UER1 Order Relevant Billing type - ZRIC (Canadian Invoice)

The normal model would have Item Categories Assigned as follows:

OR - LUMF - BLANK - BLANK = TAP

OR - LUMF - BLANK - TAP = TAN

I've changed configuration of the Sales DocType a little, to suite the Business Scenario. I've adjusted the Item Categories to make sure that they are not relevant for delivery. I've configured the Schedule Line Category to make sure that it's relevant for nothing... (I'd prefer not to use Schedule lines at all. But if I don't, the system removes the Order Quantity & the Component Quantities).

ZROP (Copied from TAP) Billing Relevance (F) Order Related Billing Doc- Status according to Invoice Quantity Statistical Value - No accumulation - Values cannot be used Statistically Business Item - checked Schedule Line Allowed - checked Credit Active - checked Incompletion Procedure (26) Free of Charge Service Partner Determ Procedure (T) No Item Partner Text Determination Procedure (01) Sales Item Item Cat Stats Group (1) Order, Debit Memo Screen Seq Group - N - VBAP Item Structure Scope (A) Explode Single Level Bill of Material Application - SD01 (Sales & Distribution) Manual Alternative - checked

ZROC (Copied from TAN) Billing Relevance (F) Order Related Billing doc-status according to Invoice Qty Pricing (X) Standard Pricing Incompletion Procedure (25) Service Item Partner Det Proc (N) Standard Item Text Determ Procedure (01) Sales Item Item Cat.Stats Grp (1) Order, Debit Memo Screen Seq.Group (N) VBAP-Item

Item Category Assignment

ZRRC - LUMF - BLANK - BLANK = ZROP

ZRRC - LUMF - BLANH - ZROP = ZROC

When I create the Order, I get a pop-up info message stating that a checking group is missing for the component line items. I save the order "complete". When I attempt to invoice, I get a message that the Line items are not relevant for Billing.

I believe that the Schedule lines cat is what is causing the issue will billing relevance, but not 100% sure.

I need to get rid of the pop-up message in the sales order line items, and find out what is causing the billing document irrelevance.

Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Discard