Odoo Help

How can I change the company logo and name when generating sales-quotes?

By
Jofrah
on 7/23/14, 4:49 PM 775 views

I already have the system set up to generate quotes from our complete product list with various price lists and currencies (Eur, GBP & USD). I am looking for a way to allow one of our partners to generate sales-quotations from our product and price-lists, but with his address and logo. I have tried creating his company as a sub-company of mine and have added his logo to the company configuration screen, but am not getting anywhere on that avenue--how do I "switch" companies? I am starting to wonder if I would have to duplicate the whole system  just to get his logo and address on the quotes.Thank-you!

Are you running in multi-company mode?

John Baldwin
on 7/23/14, 4:56 PM
Jofrah
On 7/23/14, 5:07 PM

Good question. Maybe not, but I was able to create the sub-company though. How can I turn multi-co mode on?

UPDATE: PROBLEM SOLVED--Multi-company mode was allowed. Since I had already created the company, all I had left to do was to create a "Shop" with this company. Once that was done, I could select the Shop when creating the quote and the logo/address appears automatically when I print the Quote.

Note: We have been using this version of Open ERP (V 6.0.3) since 2006 as our CRM and it does everything we need it to do.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/23/14, 4:49 PM
Seen: 775 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM