This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I already have the system set up to generate quotes from our complete product list with various price lists and currencies (Eur, GBP & USD). I am looking for a way to allow one of our partners to generate sales-quotations from our product and price-lists, but with his address and logo. I have tried creating his company as a sub-company of mine and have added his logo to the company configuration screen, but am not getting anywhere on that avenue--how do I "switch" companies? I am starting to wonder if I would have to duplicate the whole system  just to get his logo and address on the quotes.Thank-you!

Discard

Are you running in multi-company mode?

Author Best Answer

Good question. Maybe not, but I was able to create the sub-company though. How can I turn multi-co mode on?

UPDATE: PROBLEM SOLVED--Multi-company mode was allowed. Since I had already created the company, all I had left to do was to create a "Shop" with this company. Once that was done, I could select the Shop when creating the quote and the logo/address appears automatically when I print the Quote.

Note: We have been using this version of Open ERP (V 6.0.3) since 2006 as our CRM and it does everything we need it to do.

Discard