This question has been flagged

Hi, there! 

I'm new to Odoo and I've been playing around with Odoo 10 Community Edition  for a couple of months now.

I have a store setup and the product categories are being shown and I can click a ">" to expand it and see the subcategories. I've been trying to change that behaviour from 'click' to 'hover' or mouseenter.

The main thing is that I just can't find the actual code that handles this. I'm mostly asking where can I find it?  

I've searched for the classes that the '>' icon has but I dont see anything.

I'll paste the code that I think has something to do with it.

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<t name="Collapse Category Recursive" t-name="website_sale.option_collapse_categories_recursive">

<li t-att-class="'active' if categ.id == int(category or 0) else None">

<i t-if="categ.child_id" t-attf-class="text-primary fa #{'fa-chevron-down' if categ.id in parent_category_ids else 'fa-chevron-right'}"/>

<a t-att-href="keep('/shop/category/' + slug(categ), category=0)" t-field="categ.name"/>

<ul t-if="categ.child_id" class="nav nav-pills nav-stacked nav-hierarchy" t-att-style="'display:block;' if categ.id in parent_category_ids else 'display:none;'">

<t t-foreach="categ.child_id" t-as="categ">

<t t-call="website_sale.option_collapse_categories_recursive"/>

</t>

</ul>

</li>

</t>

Discard

did you find answer for this, looking for that also