Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can i change that tax is in sub_total? [Closed]

on 2/7/13, 4:43 AM 3,165 views

The Question has been closed for reason: not relevant or out dated

on 11/09/2013 03:36:42

Hello, forgive my English. I need to change in quote, order, invoice subtotal. I must have the subtotal including taxes, but I do not look like the code needs. I can edit the reports with the openoffice Report Designer. Can someone please tell me how the code should look like or what I need to change in order to achieve my goal?

Thank you.

Ray Carnes

--Ray Carnes--
| 9 7 9
Greater Los Angeles, United States
--Ray Carnes--

Senior Odoo Analyst

OpenERP 6.1, 7.0 and Odoo 8.0, 9.0 (Since 2012)

Completed Functional and Technical Training.

Major Skills:

• Needs Discovery and Requirements Analysis;

• Function and Technical Specifications;

• Project Planning;

• Prototyping and Proof of concepts;

• Data migration;

• Configuration & Customization (UI and modules);

• Integration - data, business logic and service levels;

• Training and Knowledge transfer;

• Go Live support;

• Help desk;

• Version Migration.

I have over 20 years of experience empowering and enabling users with enterprise information systems that make a real and measurable difference in their ability to proactively manage their businesses and organizations. 

Ray Carnes
On 2/11/13, 8:52 PM

Have you tried this setting:

image description

Settings --> Configuration --> Accounting:

Tax calculation rounding method: -- "Round per line"

"If you select 'Round per line': for each tax, the tax amount will first be computed and rounded for each PO/SO/Invoice line and then these rounded amounts will be summed, leading to the total amount for that tax. ... If you sell with tax included, you certainly want the sum of your tax-included line subtotals to be equal to the total amount with taxes."

Hello Ray, yes, that I have. But in the item row is the sum still me as price angeeigt. But it is precisely the gross I will have here. Unfortunately I do not understand what it is, if I choose already price including tax and also I have set your proposal, why then OpenERP still net prices in the item line. This is just the expression very confusing for the consumer. If you have the at least in the SWX-templates could change, I'd have a good bit further.

on 4/10/13, 11:44 PM

'Round per line' option only affects the decimal precision of the amount, see notes in def compute_all part in account.py .To show tax included in line subtotal, you have to overwrite or develope new fuctions AFAIK.

on 11/9/13, 12:21 AM
On 2/11/13, 10:58 PM

Hi ray, I am already using the setting. My problem is thus unfortunately not solved. I have for example. Xy Quantity 1 item VAT 19% Price / Unit 18.00 Subtotal 15.13. The subtotal is wrong, since I do not have the net, but the gross amount must. It should therefore also be displayed 18.00 euros. It would be enough to me already if I could change this in the templates. However, I think that here is the code for the need to change sub_total. Just as I have to change the code and where? The sales tax I have already put the check in the price including tax.

Try the solution in http://help.openerp.com/question/5911/how-to-include-tax-in-product-price-ticket-line/ - open the tax and you will see the setting to note that it is included in the base product price or not.

Bista Solutions US, Ray Carnes
on 4/9/13, 11:12 PM

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 2/7/13, 4:43 AM
Seen: 3165 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM