Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can I change reply to in messages

By
Flyguy
on 2/3/14, 4:04 AM 637 views

From a lead in OpenERP, I can send a mail to the followers of that lead by clicking 'send a message'. After the lead receives the mail in Outlook, he can choose to reply. When replying the 'reply to' field in Outlook says 'Followers of lead-2'. Replying works fine, but I just don't like the text 'Followers of lead-2'. How can I change the 'Followers of lead-2' to something like 'Customer service'. I have looked at mail templates, aliases, ... but couldn't find it.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/3/14, 4:04 AM
Seen: 637 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM