Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can i change openpg password

By
Kronhoj.dk
on 6/26/13, 5:05 AM 978 views

I installed OpenERP using standard openpgpwd password. I want to change it. I changed in PgAdminIII for user role openpg and I updated server_conf but it still says "password authentication failed for user "openpg".

How should this be done correctly ?

BR

Flemming

Thierry Godin
On 6/26/13, 5:11 AM

Hello ,

You have to login with previous password, then go to Configuration -> Users , then click on "Administrator", and click on the "More" menu on top of the form. Then, choose "Change password".

Type the new password. Log out. Change the password in the openerp-server.conf and restart the server

Best regards

Thank you for your answer it is most helpful.

Kronhoj.dk
on 6/26/13, 10:05 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/26/13, 5:05 AM
Seen: 978 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM