Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can I change default thread to follow ?

By
Bonnet Denis
on 5/15/13, 2:33 PM 1,450 views

In Project module, if I set another user to follower, he only follow discuss thread.

How can I set task validation as default thread to follow?

Vasiliy Birukov

--Vasiliy Birukov--
| 6 6 8
Russian Federation
--Vasiliy Birukov--

Help develop and implement any project on base Odoo.

Vasiliy Birukov
On 5/16/13, 2:44 AM

Goto "Settings/Technical/Email/Subtypes", find your notification and check its field Default. After it all new followers of document will subscribe to this notification by default.

thanks a lot

Bonnet Denis
on 5/16/13, 5:34 AM

How can I set this on a custom module?

Bonnet Denis
on 6/3/13, 10:40 AM

For existing notification you can change it like: <record id="ID(XML) OF NOTIFICATION" model="mail.message.subtype"> <field name="default" eval="True"/> </record>

Vasiliy Birukov
on 6/4/13, 2:32 AM

Thanks for your answer.

Bonnet Denis
on 6/4/13, 5:29 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/15/13, 2:33 PM
Seen: 1450 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM