Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can I calculate incoming and outgoing stock per location?? (v 7)

By
Marco Cid
on 10/15/15, 5:13 PM 589 views

I dont understand How openerp v7 calculates stock, and I need the incoming and outgoing stock per location and product.

How does openerp calculates current, incoming, and outgoing stock values?

Thanks

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.

--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--
| 6 6 8
Gandhinagar, India
--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. Your Odoo/OpenERP Solution, just an email away!

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
On 10/16/15, 6:43 AM

Hello Marco,

System search those stock moves which are of type either "in" (in for incoming qty) or "out" (for outgoing qty) and state is "done" (for virtual qty, you can find those stock moves which are in "confirmed" or "waiting" or "assigned" state).

You can also use locations to find qty on specific locations.

Source Code: Call Get Quantity Method & Get Quantity

Hope this will help you to achieve your goal.

Thanks a lot! I will check it out

Marco Cid
on 10/16/15, 11:35 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/15/15, 5:13 PM
Seen: 589 times
Last updated: 10/19/15, 2:38 AM