This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hi,

I'm playing around in my first module (Ubuntu 12.04, OpenERP 7.0, Eclipse 3.8.1), but I'm struggling with some basic stuff.

My setup contains a.o. Contracts Management and JIT. I created a Contract and a Sales Order within that contract. When the sale is confirmed, JIT automatically generates the required Purchase Orders, which is all fine. Those Purchase Orders have the Sales Order as 'Source Document' in the PO's header.

What I like to accomplish is to complete the Purchase Order lines with the analytic account of the corresponding Contract. The purpose is to get a complete overview per contract of all sales and purchases (so the Costs and Revenues overview for Contracts will be more complete to my point of view).

In human pseudo code:

1. Get the Purchase Order from the current Purchase Order line
  2. Get the Source Document of that Purchase Order (this is a string)
  3. If that Source Document is like 'SO*', get its ID; else stop
  4. Get the Source Doment's analytic account ID
  5. Put that analytic account ID in the current Purchase Order line

I tried a few things for the first point, but I get an attribute not existing-error. I looked for properties in the corresponding database table and in - in my case - purchase.py in the Purchase module, but 'order_id' is not accepted, although the database table 'purchase_order_line' has a column 'order_id' which contains the information I need, and in purchase.py, the class purchase_order_line shows a column 'order_id' as well. So I am obviously missing something basic here.

I am not even able to get the PO id from the current PO line. So my question basically is:

• how do I get values of object properties?
  • how do I put values in object properties?
  • is there somewhere a list of all objects with their properties?

Any suggestions? Thanks.

Bart

Code of my current module

from openerp.osv import fields, osv

class purchase_order_line(osv.osv):
    #_name = 'purchase.order.line'
    _inherit = 'purchase.order.line'

def onchange_product_id(self, cr, uid, ids, pricelist_id, product_id, qty, uom_id,
            partner_id, date_order=False, fiscal_position_id=False, date_planned=False,
            name=False, price_unit=False, context=None):

res = {}

# Call original function from purchase.py
        res = super(purchase_order_line, self).onchange_product_id(cr, uid, ids, pricelist_id, product_id, qty, uom_id,
            partner_id, date_order, fiscal_position_id, date_planned,
            name, price_unit, context)

#Test if the module works
        print 'This seems to work!' # This appears in the Eclipse console

# Add analytic account to Purchase Order Line
        # 1. Get order ID for the PO line
        obj = self.pool.get('purchase.order.line')
        print obj.order_id
        # 2. Get source document from order

# 3. If source document is 'SOxxx', then get ID of source document

# 4. Get analytic account of source document

# 5. Put analytic account in PO line

return res

purchase_order_line()

Error output (last lines)

File "/home/parallels/openerp-7.0/Develop/openerp/osv/osv.py", line 187, in execute_cr
    return getattr(object, method)(cr, uid, *args, **kw)
  File "/home/parallels/openerp-7.0/Develop/openerp/addons/purchase/purchase.py", line 927, in onchange_product_uom
    name=name, price_unit=price_unit, context=context)
  File "/home/parallels/openerp-7.0/Develop/openerp/addons/purchase_analytic_account/purchase_analytic_account.py", line 47, in onchange_product_id
    print obj.order_id
AttributeError: 'purchase.order.line' object has no attribute 'order_id'
Discard
Author Best Answer

After an afternoon (and an evening) of Python-ing, I sorted it out. I was on the wrong foot by using the purchase order line function. Here's the working result.

from openerp.osv import fields, osv

class procurement_order(osv.osv):
    _inherit = 'procurement.order'

def create_procurement_purchase_order(self, cr, uid, procurement, po_vals, line_vals, context=None):
        """Create the purchase order from the procurement, using
           the provided field values, after adding the given purchase
           order line in the purchase order.

:params procurement: the procurement object generating the purchase order
           :params dict po_vals: field values for the new purchase order (the
                                 ``order_line`` field will be overwritten with one
                                 single line, as passed in ``line_vals``).
           :params dict line_vals: field values of the single purchase order line that
                                   the purchase order will contain.
           :return: id of the newly created purchase order
           :rtype: int
        """

# Look for Source document in sales orders
        res = self.pool.get('sale.order').search(cr, uid, [('name', '=', po_vals['origin'])],
                                                limit=1)
        # If found, get its project_id and put it in the variables for creating the purchase order line
        if res:
            analytic_account = self.pool.get('sale.order').browse(cr, uid, res[0]).project_id.id
            line_vals.update({
                              'account_analytic_id': analytic_account,
            })

po_vals.update({'order_line': [(0,0,line_vals)]})
        return self.pool.get('purchase.order').create(cr, uid, po_vals, context=context)

procurement_order()
Discard