Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can i automatically call the wanted products and its cost from Opportunity form to Quotation form

By
Remya
on 4/17/13, 3:04 AM 605 views

Lead -> Opportunity -> Quotation -> Sales Order.

But when i created the quotation for the opportunity, it didn't shows the details of the products. Then i manually choose the wanted product. How can i automatically call that required product and its cost in the quote?

How can you get products and cost from Opportunity? There is no product in Opportunity.

Sudhir Arya (SA)
on 4/17/13, 3:30 AM

We have create an opportunity for a particular product with Expected Revenue. Some time product cost and Expected Revenue should be different. Next we convert it to a quotation with the Expected Revenue, we can't see it in sale order line. I think we have to manually select the product and set the unit price with the Expected Revenue cost. Am i right??

Remya
on 4/17/13, 3:38 AM

Where are you adding product in Opportunity? Are you adding product in Reference field in Opportunity form view?

Sudhir Arya (SA)
on 4/17/13, 4:09 AM

Yes, you have to manually add product from sale order line. But you can also customize it as per you need if you want as product is not required in sale order line.

Priyesh Solanki (pso)
on 4/17/13, 4:13 AM

Its my mistake, i'm not adding products in opportunity. I'm just adding category only. Thanks

Remya
on 4/17/13, 4:48 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/17/13, 3:04 AM
Seen: 605 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM