Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can I automate Sale Order to Invoice - workflow?

By
Dr Obx
on 4/7/16, 4:01 PM 515 views

In Odoo8.0 (not sure is anything different in 9.0) if I create Sale order, must go through a lot of steps to create invoice, then record, payment.

Is it possible to automate this process? For example, instead of clicking sent or print, then view invoice, then validate, then confirm, then something .. once sale order is created call all those actions in one go ?

"Sale order processing." is not a question. Please review the Guidelines and try to post questions (they end in "?").

Bista Solutions US, Ray Carnes
on 4/7/16, 4:31 PM

): Hello Ray, English is not my mother's tongue so if you think that my question is incorrect or inappropriate ..... I'm sorry :) Anyway, I'm looking for any solution how can I automate this process.Do you know how can I do it ?

Dr Obx
on 4/7/16, 4:56 PM

Is that better ? :)

Dr Obx
on 4/7/16, 4:59 PM

Yes :-)

Ermin Trevisan
on 4/8/16, 4:33 AM

zbik

--zbik--
| 6 4 7
Lodz, Poland
--zbik--

zbik
On 4/8/16, 8:32 AM

Thank you Darku

Dr Obx
on 4/8/16, 12:01 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/7/16, 4:01 PM
Seen: 515 times
Last updated: 4/10/16, 12:42 PM