Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how can i assign new company to new user

By
chaitanya
on 5/17/13, 8:30 AM 1,552 views

I am new to open erp i had installed 7 now hile configuring the users i want to aasign particular new company to new user how to do, is there any document or tutorial available?

while eiting the user in More button it display embed, share etc if someting can be highligeted for the same

Davide Corio

--Davide Corio--
| 4 3 7
Bricherasio, Italy
--Davide Corio--

Odoo Evangelist and Consultant

Davide Corio
On 5/17/13, 9:02 AM

User must be allowed to see the new company. To do this, open the user's form in edit mode and select the newly created company in the Allowed Companies field.

If the user should be able to operate in a multi-company environment, like switching company, enable the Multi Companies permission on the user's form.

Finally, to select the new company as default company for the user, be sure your user has Multi Companies enabled, then select the new company in the Company field on the user's form.

Borni DHIFI

--Borni DHIFI--
| 6 8 9
Tunis, Tunisia
--Borni DHIFI--

Techno Functional Consultant Odoo(OpenERP) 

http://www.linkedin.com/in/borni

Borni DHIFI
On 5/17/13, 9:00 AM

Hi,

Active mode multiple companies . Settings-->General Settings>>chek Manage multiple companies

Asign user to company Settings>>Users choose company in company field.

See this subject : How to setup multi-company configuration in openerp 7.0

Thank you.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/17/13, 8:30 AM
Seen: 1552 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM