Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can I align the button of a wizard in form view?

By
Sreedath Namangalam
on 4/29/13, 9:13 AM 2,762 views

<record id="route_form_view" model="ir.ui.view"> <field name="name">busticket.form</field> <field name="model">busticket.route</field> <field name="arch" type="xml"> <form string="Route" version="7.0"> <header> <button name="%(create_trip_wizard_action)d" string="Create Trip" type="action"/> </header> <group> <field name="name" placeholder="FromlocationTolocation"/> <field name="from_id"/> <field name="to_id"/> <field name="distance"/> <field name="path_ids" colspan="4" nolabel="1"> <tree editable="bottom"> <field name="name"/> <field name="loc_id"/> </tree> <form> <field name="name"/> <field name="loc_id"/> </form> </field> </form> </field> </record>

This is the form view. I want to align the button having action create_trip_wizard_action

Sreedath Namangalam
On 4/30/13, 2:43 AM

image description

It solved the problem. I have aligned it to the right. Is there any method to align it to middle?

Borni DHIFI

--Borni DHIFI--
| 6 8 9
Tunis, Tunisia
--Borni DHIFI--

Techno Functional Consultant Odoo(OpenERP) 

http://www.linkedin.com/in/borni

Borni DHIFI
On 4/29/13, 10:48 AM

you have a missing tag: </group>

actually that tag was there. it was copy mistake.

Sreedath Namangalam
on 4/29/13, 10:56 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/29/13, 9:13 AM
Seen: 2762 times
Last updated: 5/25/15, 2:45 PM