This question has been flagged
3 Replies

We need to structure our quotations and sales orders and looking for a functions how to add subtotals. Anybody knows how to add them in SO and Quotes?

Discard
Best Answer

Not possible in v7 without customizations. The sale_layout module of v6.1 has been deprecated in v7 because it's quality of the code did not meet our new quality standards. You may find more information in the release note.

Please note that if you have an OpenERP Enterprise contract that you registered in v6.1 and if you used sale_layout, you can ask the migration team to migrate your database and they will develop a solution for the features you used in v6.1 at no extra costs. (upgrading official modules is part of the OpenERP Enterprise service)

Otherwise, you will have to develop a custom module.

Discard
Author

whats a shame.... means even as a new 7.0 enterprise customer we would not have it. OK, subtotal calculation away, what about a option to add comment lines between order lines, or have the option to group order lines based on i.e product types or categories?

Best Answer

Hello, At Open Net, we developped such a module for the Version 7 of OpenERP. You can download it from our website

www.open-net.ch/Blog-OpenERP/Module-OpenERP-Productivity-Sale-and-Invoice-Layout

The module add 5 different types

• Product
  • Title
  • Note Sub
  • Total
  • Separator line
  • Page break

If you create an invoice from the sale.order, the 'line type' is preserved.

Discard
Author

I'll check. Many thanks for that...

Author

Can we use this in quotations as well?

Yes, it's working for both sale.order and account.invoice

I need to use this module as well. How could I manage to include subtotal in the printed pdf? Thank you.

Best Answer

Hi Open-Net Sarl Team,

I have downloaded and installed the module, installation seem to be done correctly. I have first column to select difference type but i could not see the benifit better than "Product" type. If it is title i assumed that i can have this line without define quantity, unit price or tax of if it is subtotal then i assumed to see subtotal of line above.

Kindly advice if anyting i'm wrong.

Thanks,

Discard