Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how can i add multiple employee in single contract ?

on 8/1/13, 4:47 AM 1,150 views

In OpenERP 7, how can i add multiple employee in single contract for generating employee payslips ? How to configure multiple employee to single contract for generating salary-slip... If i configure for that how the wages of particular contract is splitted by employee.. How to proceed with this scenario?

Alain Ivars
On 8/1/13, 5:36 AM

It's not possible because contract contain some personals informations of the employee attached, like "Trial Period Duration ", "Wage ", "Work permit", etc
But you can "Duplicate the contrat and attach the new one to an other employee. ;)

Alain Thanks!

on 8/1/13, 6:33 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 8/1/13, 4:47 AM
Seen: 1150 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM