Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can I add images in report? [Closed]

By
Sreedath Namangalam
on 4/25/13, 10:50 AM 3,800 views

The Question has been closed for reason: duplicate question

by
Sudhir Arya (SA)
on 04/25/2013 10:58:32

I am having problems with adding images in reports(rml). Can anyone tell how to do this?

Keyur

--Keyur--
| 4 4 8
Ahmedabad, India
--Keyur--

Odoo Expert

Keyur
On 4/25/13, 10:57 AM

By <image> </image> tag in .rml file you can add image. For example you want to add image of company logo in report you can write like this in rml file:

<image x="1.3cm" y="26.0cm" height="90.0">[[company.logo or removeParentNode('image')]]</image>

thank you. the image is loading. but after changing some more things in my .sxw and then conveting it to rml gives some alphanumeric values in place of the image...

Sreedath Namangalam
on 4/25/13, 11:00 AM

Maybe because there is some extra & unwanted data in your rml file. Check rml file if there is any alphanumeric value or not. If there is then remove & regenerate your report.

Keyur
on 4/25/13, 11:08 AM

nothing like that in rml file. actually the exta line of code for displaying image is getting deleted automatically when i convert the sxw to rml again.

Sreedath Namangalam
on 4/25/13, 11:13 AM

Hello Keyur! It is interesting, because if I add a new column in to my sale.order report /.sxw/ and put the already showing context like: [[ format(line.name) ]] or [[ formatLang(o.amount_untaxed, dp='Account', currency_obj=o.pricelist_id.currency_id) ]] it is working snd showing on the printed .pdf file. In other case if I put the [[company.logo or removeParentNode('image')]] it is not showing up, it is only gives some alphanumeric values. It seem it is not the problem with the .sxw file, but the company logo pathname. Can you please sorted this out?

Kris Krnacs
on 5/30/13, 7:12 AM

Hi Kris I appreciate if you create a new question with openerp version and necessary information then I will definitely try to solve it. Thanks.

Keyur
on 5/30/13, 7:34 AM

Hello Keyur! Thank you for your help! OK there is my question: http://help.openerp.com/question/19123/openerp-7-how-can-i-add-images-in-saleoderline-generally/

Kris Krnacs
on 5/30/13, 11:08 AM

Sudhir Arya (SA)

--Sudhir Arya (SA)--
| 6 8 8
Ahmedabad, India
--Sudhir Arya (SA)--

Working as an OpenERP/Odoo developer and a Team Leader 

Top 5 Odoo contributor On Stackoverflow

LinkedIn

Blog

Stackoverflow

Sudhir Arya (SA)
On 4/25/13, 10:58 AM

You can find answer here: Add Image in RML.

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/25/13, 10:50 AM
Seen: 3800 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM