Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can I add both Partner Contact AND Partner Customer to 1 Claim

By
Bart van der Meer
on 4/9/13, 10:59 AM 556 views

In Claims I need to record which contact reported the claim and also which Customer this claim is related to. Though as both Contacts and Customers/Partners are using the same table I can only add either one to the Claim. Is there a solution for this?

patrick

--patrick--
| 5 4 7
Baarn, Netherlands
--patrick--
patrick
On 4/9/13, 12:01 PM

The solution is to create your own module, which extends crm.claim, and adds another field to the database.

You also have to create a new XML-file, in which you define a new new screen, which in its turn inherits the view for claim. In this new definition you add the new field.

Another solution is to select either the partner/customer in the reference field and select the partner/contact in the Claim Reporter field

Endosoft B.V., Bart van der Meer
on 4/10/13, 6:36 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/9/13, 10:59 AM
Seen: 556 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM