Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can i access to the email template used for "Portal Access Management".

By
André Antoine
on 6/23/14, 7:46 AM 2,458 views

So you go to a customer/supplier, in "More", you can select "Portal Access Management" and invite people to use the portal, once you've done that an email is sent using an email template and the title of this email is "Your OpenERP Account at Your company". (sorry my karma is not sufficient to attach printscreen :()

I want to be able to modify this template but i can't find it.

Can somebody tell me where is this template (i know where to find the other template but this one doesn't appear there).

Thank You!

Els Van Vossel (evv)

--Els Van Vossel (evv)--
| 6 3 7
Belgium
--Els Van Vossel (evv)--

Author of some OpenERP / Odoo books

Els Van Vossel (evv)
On 6/23/14, 8:13 AM

Hello,

The text is programmed in addons/portal/wizard/portal_wizard.py

The way to edit it is to change the translation from *Settings > Translations > Application Terms > Translated Terms*. Search the translated field as "addons/portal/wizard/portal_wizard.py". You will find the email template in the list. Simply enter a translation for your language (even if you use English).

Dear %(name)s,

You have been given access to %(company)s's %(portal)s.

Your login account data is:

Username: %(login)s

Portal: %(portal_url)s

Database: %(db)s

You can set or change your password via the following url:

%(signup_url)s

%(welcome_message)s

--

Odoo - Open Source Business Applications

http://www.openerp.com

André Antoine
On 7/3/14, 4:07 PM

Ok thank you.

If someone is interested, indeed, the text is in the code mentionned by Els. So it can't be handled from the interface like some other email template (like payment reminder mails and so on...)

Med Said BARA

--Med Said BARA--
| 5 5 7
Algeria
--Med Said BARA--
Med Said BARA
On 7/5/14, 5:19 PM

Edit the following template:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4z215wsbz94pv38/Portal-Email-Template.png

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/23/14, 7:46 AM
Seen: 2458 times
Last updated: 11/2/15, 6:13 PM