Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can a Salesperson change unit prices defined in Pricelists (overriding them) without the ability to edit the Pricelist rules?

By
Scott Hart
on 1/18/16, 3:00 PM 198 views

Example; Customer "x" is listed as in pricing rules as Tier 1 with a 20% upcharge. $10 per unit x 20% = $12.00 per unit. Let's say their current vendor is selling for $11.00. I need to enable the salesman to adjust that single product down $1. Depending on situation, possibly forever or for a limited time.

Do I have to create a new price rule each time or is there away to quickly enter the price adjustment? I would like to allow the salesmen to create this on the fly, per product, and not create a new pricing rule each time, as I don't want to enable them to have access to overall pricing rules.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/18/16, 3:00 PM
Seen: 198 times
Last updated: 1/18/16, 4:31 PM