This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hello,

I am looking high and low for any kind of clue as to how the customers are linked to their account. I looked in all the accounts, and res_partner tables, but could not find out how the customer is linked to its account receivable, and account payable account. Does anyone know how they are linked? Thank you

Discard
Author Best Answer

Well, I finally found how the customers are linked to their accounts. In the ir.property table there are two fields that establishes their connection.

The 'value_reference' field has data that references the account table and the record id like this: 'account.account,12'

The 'res_id' field has data that references the res_partner table and record id like this: 'res.partner, 18'

what this does is use the account with an id of 12 and associates that account with the customer that has an id of 18

Discard
Best Answer

If you activate developer mode and mouse over the field, it will give you the field name.

image description

Discard
Author

Thank you for your help. I actually found the relationship in the ir_property table which uses two fields to make the connection.