Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How add a float to a Datetime field.

By
Bonnet Denis
on 2/8/13, 5:31 AM 1,364 views

Hello, I have make a server action who create a crm.meeting object at the creation of a project.task.work object. I want to have a single calendar with all "meetings"(holidays, meeting, project task and so on).

But work object has just a duration and a date field, how can I calculate the date_deadline field for meeting object with one datetime and one float.

I remember that for duration 8:30=8,5 in database.

I don't know how to do.

Josse Colpaert (jco)
On 2/8/13, 11:28 AM

Maybe you could use the datetime and timedelta Python module if you are programming it?

I'll test it

Bonnet Denis
on 2/13/13, 4:35 AM

thanks a lot

Bonnet Denis
on 2/14/13, 11:55 AM
allanjm
On 2/11/13, 10:17 PM

try this:

<field name="date_deadline" widget="float_time"/>

error:" arch: Invalid XML for View Architecture!' ". But thanks for help. I will try to build a function who make this and call it in my view.

Bonnet Denis
on 2/12/13, 5:08 AM

'date_deadline' must be of type float btw. I have a payroll system that uses that function specially for the biometric and attendance

allanjm
on 2/13/13, 1:40 AM
Arsi
On 2/11/13, 12:06 PM

Dear, seee the lunch module ...

what can I found on lunch module?

Bonnet Denis
on 2/12/13, 4:58 AM

You will find a way to add days to the current date in demo data XML file!

Lucas Huber
on 2/26/16, 5:20 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/8/13, 5:31 AM
Seen: 1364 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM