Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How a user (other than admin) can view other employees sales pipeline

By
AbdurRahim Syed
on 1/21/15, 6:19 AM 498 views

In OpenERP, I am not able to view other employees sales pipeline, for example who they have at different stages of the sales process.

I need to be able to see their profiles. How do I do this?

I own administrative rights to view everything from employees but I do not have this view. Can you help?

Like I have created a user "SManager" and made him "sales manager". and create anouther user "SPerson" and made him "see own leads". But when I create customer from SPerson, it not appears in SManager customer list. Also I have created a sales team and put both user into this team.

It should show all the customer of the team to sales manager?

Kibong Moon
On 1/21/15, 6:30 AM

You can edit access rights for your account to have "see all leads" or "manager" right for sales module.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/21/15, 6:19 AM
Seen: 498 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM