Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Hotel module in 6.1.1 does not create folios from reservation

By
omadegbo
on 6/17/13, 4:09 AM 2,161 views

Am having the following issues with the hotel module. Has anyone face similar issues here? A: from the web client, when I try to edit or create rooms, it throws up "Uncaught exception: The key , ,properties was not found.

B: Folios are not generated when a guest is created from reservation. So no list of folios.

C: Restaurant section does not generate invoice

D: board_front_desk did not install.

Ghanshyam Prajapati

--Ghanshyam Prajapati--
| 4 4 8
Pune, India
--Ghanshyam Prajapati--
OpenERP Developer
Ghanshyam Prajapati
On 6/17/13, 7:37 AM

I installed Hotel Management Module from following branch, it works fine with no error.

try to download Hotel Management Module from following branch,

bzr branch lp:hotel-management-system/6.1

See following link

OpenERP Hotel management System

Thanks. Will look at it.

omadegbo
on 6/17/13, 12:33 PM

@Ghanshyam Prajapati: I have installed and most part works except that I get the following error when creating folio: ProgrammingError: column sale_order_line.price_subtotal does not exist LINE 1: ...ne."price_unit",sale_order_line."product_uom_qty",sale_order... Any idea on how to fix please?

omadegbo
on 6/17/13, 8:52 PM

@Ghanshyam Prajapati I get the following error after I have filled out the folio and I click on confirm folio or compute button:

ProgrammingError: column sale_order_line.price_subtotal does not exist LINE 1: ...ne."price_unit",sale_order_line."product_uom_qty",sale_order...

omadegbo
on 6/17/13, 8:59 PM

what is the version of your OpenERP server and addons??? try with. './openerp-server --addons-path=YOUR ADDONS PATH -d YOUR DATABASE -u all'

Ghanshyam Prajapati
on 6/18/13, 2:43 AM

Ghanshyam Prajapati, thanks for the help. The problem was not with the hotel module. It was a custom module I built that was causing the problem. It's resolved now. I can now close this.

omadegbo
on 6/18/13, 7:14 PM

Hi omadegbo, If your problem is solved, then please mark this answer as solved.

Ghanshyam Prajapati
on 6/19/13, 4:05 AM

How do I mark it as closed please?

omadegbo
on 6/19/13, 8:23 AM

I don't have the reputation.

omadegbo
on 6/19/13, 8:24 AM

In my answer section, you can see 'correct' sign, click on it yo mark my answer as solved.

Ghanshyam Prajapati
on 6/19/13, 8:28 AM

Ok. Btw, any idea on how to prevent occupied from been booked within the same period? I would also like to default the checkout time to 12:00PM. Any suggestions please. Thanks.

omadegbo
on 6/19/13, 8:52 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/17/13, 4:09 AM
Seen: 2161 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM