Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Hot to manage admin group

on 4/18/13, 1:11 AM 1,267 views

After I created a new admin group assigning couple of employes my admin user lost some of the access rights i had before like "users and groups" How can I get back to default ? Thanks

Which openerp version you are using? Maybe if you update base module it will automatically give proper rights to admin and related users.

on 4/18/13, 2:52 AM

Using OpenErp 7. I tried that but no luck still cant get the users/groups option, they only show under access control list. Any other suggestions ? ... It seems to me, as I crated new group called admin2 it over writes all default admin settings and applied the new ones, but it's gotta be a way reset default values for admin user. Any help highly appreciated Regards

on 4/18/13, 9:29 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 4/18/13, 1:11 AM
Seen: 1267 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM