Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Hom to implement quality control when sending products from the warehouse to client

By
Ashish Singh
on 4/18/14, 7:39 AM 1,236 views

When I made any product using BOM,after completion of manufacturing a product its goes to customer side for delivery but i want that after manufactured a product ,before going to deliver a product to client its check by Quality Manager ,if he approved then only its going to deliver to the customer otherwise not going to deliver to customer how we implement

What is the best way to implement this?

Thank you

Jagdish Panchal

--Jagdish Panchal--
| 5 3 6
Gandhinagar, India
--Jagdish Panchal--

OpenERP Developer

Jagdish Panchal
On 4/18/14, 8:24 AM

Hi,

This link may help you

link

Koffi KPONOUGLO

--Koffi KPONOUGLO--
| 5 2 6
Lomé, Togo
--Koffi KPONOUGLO--

Koffi KPONOUGLO

Koffi KPONOUGLO
On 7/18/14, 11:10 AM

You will have just

1. to chain Stock location to your quality control location.
  2. And Then you chain quality control location to client location. I will do this without install stock_location module. Everything is doing in location form.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/18/14, 7:39 AM
Seen: 1236 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM