Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Holiday approval message in V9 not being sent

By
Hugh Smithson
on 11/12/15, 11:21 AM 366 views

The latest version of V9.0 doesn't seem to send a message when an employee puts in a new Leave Request.  There is a git commit from 26 Oct (2be1dfc) which references some changes to auto subscription.  The manager is a follower of the department but still doesn't receive the messages.

I've rolled back the affected files (I don't really want to do this as it'll get overwritten when I update), and now the manager is added as a follower of the request but still doesn't receive a message (confirmed by looking at the Recipients and Partners with Need Action in the Messages list in Developer Mode.

What is very strange is that if you change the User from Employee to HR Officer then the message does get sent to the manager?  

In summary, I'd like the manager to receive a message when an employee requests leave.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/12/15, 11:21 AM
Seen: 366 times
Last updated: 11/12/15, 11:21 AM