Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

History tab invisible in customer form

By
odimegwu david
on 7/16/13, 9:00 AM 1,021 views

From the docs: "the History tab (visible if you install other modules like crm) contains the history of all the events that the partner has been involved in". I have installed crm module but cannot find the History tab in customer form under Sales > Customers.

I'm looking for the same. Do you find an answer? I just found out that the tab is invisible by default. crm doesn't create any content for the tab, so it's still invisible. Well I expected something else. In the documentation you can read something about "a list that can be configured in the system" to configure the tab (https://doc.openerp.com/7.0/book/1/1_2_Guided_Tour/1_2_Guided_Tour_connect_openerp/#managing-partners). Do you find this list?

initOS GmbH, Katja Matthes
on 8/7/13, 5:33 AM
Javier
On 2/3/15, 5:34 PM

Sorry for reply to a old question but I have the same problem. I can not see the hisroty tab in Sales > Customers. Any Solution?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/16/13, 9:00 AM
Seen: 1021 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM