Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Highlight (change style or color) of record in list view, based on condition(s)

By
John Pia Jr
on 6/12/14, 7:50 PM 1,699 views

I have a need to be able to highlight a line(record) on in a ListView based on a condition within that record. For example if I had a sales order which had a note on ot (notes field does not = null) I would want that line item to be highlighted in some way on the list view. (Change the text color ) The current procurement exception list view is an example of what I'm talking about. How can I apply that to the sales order / delivery order module, based on the example given above regarding the notes field

Thank you very much !!

John Pia Jr
on 6/16/14, 9:15 AM
Sajad KK
On 6/12/14, 11:47 PM

Try something like this

<tree string="My Tree " colors="blue:state == 'draft';red:state == 'verified';black:state == 'approved'">
            <field name="state"/>
</tree>

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/12/14, 7:50 PM
Seen: 1699 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM