Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Hiding buttons from form Header

By
fussions
on 4/28/14, 10:12 AM 1,012 views

I need to hide buttons from form header from Portal Users, but I want to leave the Statusbar widget visible. In the view I've added spans for buttons and status field like this:

<header class="oe_header">
     <span attrs="{'invisible': [('is_portal_user','=',True)] }">
         <button name="case_open_do_mnie" string="Open" type="object" class="oe_highlight" states="draft"  />
         <button name="make_issue" string="Make Issue" type="object" class="oe_highlight" states="open,answer"  />
     <button name="case_close" string="Close Case" type="object" states="draft,answer,open"  />
     <button name="case_close" string="Close Case" type="object" states="resolved" class="oe_highlight"  />
     <button name="case_reset" string="Reset to Draft" type="object" states="cancel,done"  />
     <button name="case_cancel" string="Cancel Case" type="object" states="open,issue,answer,resolved,done"  />
</span>
<span>
        <field name="state" nolabel="1" widget="statusbar" statusbar_visible="draft,open,done" 
                            statusbar_colors='{"open":"blue", "issue":"blue", "answer":"blue", "resolved":"red", "done":"blue"}'                            
    /> 
</span>

</header>

But it resulted in bad formatted header line (see picture below) - status bar is cropped. Is there a way to hide the buttons from header and preserve right height of header line for status bar?

image description

fussions
On 4/28/14, 10:19 AM

Removed span around state field and it gave right result.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/28/14, 10:12 AM
Seen: 1012 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM