This question has been flagged
4 Replies

Hi friens,

I want asking something. We are using OpenERP 7 version. Ä°n Purchase Order Overflow;

For user : I want to hide confirm order button. For Administrator : I want to show confirm order button.

Now confirm order button showing everyone.(Users and Administrators)

What can i do for this

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

in purchase/purchase_view.xml line 168 :

<button name="purchase_confirm" states="draft" string="Confirm Order" />

add group_purchase_manager for this button:

<button name="purchase_confirm" states="draft" string="Confirm Order"
 groups="purchase.group_purchase_manager"  />

update module purchase .Settings>>Installed Modules>>Purchase Management and clik Upgrade

how it works, but it is recommended to create a new module to change the button.

Bye.

Discard
Author

Thanks for your answer. I did your solution. But button still showing.

update module purchase .Settings>>Installed Modules>> search module Purchase Management and clik upgrade

Solved. I want same requirement in sales order. I hide confirm sale button from sale order. Now i want to show only product list to the customer. How can i implement this?

Hello Remya , Can you tell me how was you able to solve the problem based on purchase? I applied the changes as said by Borni but still I am getting the same problem.

Did you login as admin?

Did you login as admin?

Best Answer

Set the groups attribute in the XML tag for that button to filter down to the external/XML ID of the groups you want it to apply to. So for example:

<button name="confirm_order" string="Confirm Order" groups="base.group_erp_manager"/>

This is (in 6.1 at least) the group for Administration Access Rights, but should also apply to users with Configuration permission, since that group is a subset of Access Rights already.

Discard
Author

Thanks for your answer.

I did your solution. But button still showing.

Make sure you are updating module after changing xml file.

Author Best Answer

Thanks for your answer.

I did your solution. But button still showing.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

You have to use "groups" attribute on button tag. Make sure that only administrator user in that group.

Email : info@acespritech.com
Blog : acespritechblog.wordpress.com

Discard