Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Hide price in webshop

By
Mario Gielissen | Openworx
on 1/29/16, 6:21 PM 606 views

This webshop has the buy button "add to wish list" instead of displaying the price to get a quotation. How can this be done?

http://www.indumat.com/shop

All prices were removed with inherited views, and the last validation button calls a "Website-callable" server action that sends a message in the chatter of the Sales Order and redirects to a "Thank you" page.

Fantastic. I've been looking for a pattern quotation option on the shop. You wouldn't like to share some code snippets?

Agrista, Helmut Drewes
on 2/1/16, 2:00 AM

What do you mean by "pattern quotation option"?

Sébastien Versailles (sve)
on 2/1/16, 2:41 AM

Apologies. I was looking for a UI pattern that allows items to be published on a shop without a price and allowing the user to request a quotation.

Agrista, Helmut Drewes
on 2/1/16, 3:48 AM

I changed the (website_sale.xxx) views and removed the prices. It's for a demo for a client. Maybe I make a module for it.

Mario Gielissen | Openworx
on 2/1/16, 9:08 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/29/16, 6:21 PM
Seen: 606 times
Last updated: 1/30/16, 6:23 AM