Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Hide empty public categories on website

By
yuri
on 5/19/15, 3:19 PM 458 views

Hello,

I have a really large public categories system for my company, but we don't use all at the same time, some categories are empty some days, without any published product at certain moment, but other days they would be with products.

I would like to hide this categories on the public product categories menu on the website when they stay empty,

Do you have any idea of how can I hide dynamiclly this empty public categories on the code of website_sale module?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/19/15, 3:19 PM
Seen: 458 times
Last updated: 5/20/15, 1:40 AM