Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Hide Attendance Sign in & Sign out button from top menu

shriram sampat
on 9/7/15, 8:19 AM 1,164 views

Hello Everyone,

I have installed the HR attendance module and would like to remove the sign in and sign out widget in top menu (near chat & username buttons). This is not the login button, but the sign in and out for hr attendance module to track employee attendance.

Deactivating "Show sign in" in settings->views does not affect this button.

Can anyone suggest a way to achieve this ?

I would like to use a seperate GUI that manipulates attendance records (create, modify) based on a seperate authentication. Therefore, I want to disable all possibilities of creating/modifying attendance records in GUI and just present reading priviledge for each user. 

Appreciate any pointers

Hi Yogesh, I just want to remove the sign in button and not the whole feature. If i uncheck attendance they way you described, the whole feature will be disabled for this user.

shriram sampat
on 9/8/15, 4:15 AM
On 9/7/15, 1:11 PM

Quickest and easiest way to remove that button is just deselect "Attendances" button on user form.eg

Edit: Insert image option not working you can check on Image

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 9/7/15, 8:19 AM
Seen: 1164 times
Last updated: 4/10/16, 10:47 PM