This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hi My company sells chemicals that has expiration date.

How do you add an separate expiry date to a product with the same part number

Discard
Best Answer

Hi, ERP 7 has standard functionality on products which enable traceability of lots by serial numbers.
See settings / warehouse to activate traceability: Track serial number on products, Track serial number on products, Track serial number on logistic units (pallets). To see the resulting effect go to Warehouse / Products and select any product stored physically and select the inventory thumbnail. Once there you will see the lot management options to activate or not as well as the number of days to place on the various date control fields. I hope this is what you are looking for. Rgds, Patrick.

Discard

Is it possible to use settings/warehouse ->traceability feature for enterprise asset management ?

Hi, I do not know. The Asset module itself does not seem to lend itself to this"as is". It seems purely an accounting package to help post depreciation as recurring entries. I did not see asset tracking (or numbering) or even a link to assets from purchases (with or without budgetary control) ... Rgds, Patrick.

EDITED. I have looked into this a bit further but I do not see a clear link between asset acquisition and purchasing in V7. Nevertheless ,the purchasing module will enable this functionality as part of product management. Please check https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i9_jUUwT40 for V6 asset configuration which seems to answer your question (Generation QR codes for example). Rgds, Patrick.