Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Hi. Does openerp v7.0 support GTK client login? If it does please advise where I can download it. Thanx

By
Vincent Lifumbo
on 11/29/13, 6:33 AM 914 views

Hi. Does openerp v7.0 support GTK client login? If it does please advise where I can download it. Thanx

OpenERP 7 dont have GTK client only Web Client. After installation in your Browser put localhost:8069 OpenERP 7 will open that path.

sridhar
on 11/29/13, 6:37 AM

Thanx Sridhar. This is helpful...

Vincent Lifumbo
on 12/1/13, 9:02 AM

Gopakumar N G

--Gopakumar N G--
| 5 3 7
Cochin, India
--Gopakumar N G--

Senior Software Engineer at BroadTech IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

Gopakumar N G
On 11/29/13, 8:32 AM

GTK client for OpenERP 7 is not available. If you use a GTK client of older version, it may connect to the server but the views will not be available. After starting the server you can use your web browser to acces the openerp, by entering localhost:8069 in the address bar if you are running the server in your local machine. If you are accessing it from a remote machine or server then use server_ip_address:8069 (exapmle 192.168.2.35:8069) and also make sure that the port number is 8069, if not use that port number instead of 8069.

Thank you Gopakumar. I have managed to have this done now.

Vincent Lifumbo
on 12/1/13, 9:04 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/29/13, 6:33 AM
Seen: 914 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM