Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Help with OpenERP and prestashop connection

By
anil
on 4/18/13, 6:22 AM 1,693 views

Hi, prestashop 1.4 and openERP 6 installed on linux machine and some opener-prestashop-connector is also installed. How do I populate the orders done from prestashop to openERP ??

Does this occurs automatically or do I need to write any script ?? No idea completely as new to these.

Any help in this regds greatly appreciated !! Thanks in advance

Vardan

--Vardan--
| 4 4 8
Delhi, India
--Vardan--
Vardan
On 4/18/13, 7:29 AM

Depends on your connector. From where you got the connector?

Thanks very much for your reply vardan. M completely lost here.

anil
on 4/18/13, 7:33 AM

the connector i think is from one of the bitbucket

anil
on 4/18/13, 7:33 AM

basically if you could tell me how to proceed like what are the steps we need to do, that would be great.

anil
on 4/18/13, 7:35 AM

the connector and its dependencies are already installed on Linux box. I could place and order from the prestashop. How to pull them on to openERP ??

anil
on 4/18/13, 7:38 AM

there must be some menu or button in openerp to synchronise order from prestashop to openerp.

Vardan
on 4/18/13, 7:41 AM

https://launchpad.net/openerp-prestashop-sync this is one we got here

anil
on 4/18/13, 7:43 AM

Thanks I got that I when I tried to click on the import products it gives some error like below File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/addons/openerp_prestashop_sync/prestashop_osv.py", line 119, in get_openerp_data if record_name in presta_dicts: UnboundLocalError: local variable 'record_name' referenced before assignment

anil
on 4/18/13, 8:04 AM

do I need to do any code changes to that file prestashop_osv.py ??

anil
on 4/18/13, 8:04 AM

yess either change that file or buy this module

Vardan
on 4/18/13, 8:36 AM

okay I will see if i could any thing with this. Thanks for the help

anil
on 4/19/13, 3:57 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/18/13, 6:22 AM
Seen: 1693 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM