Odoo Help

Help required to create a POS Categary and product associated to this categary

By
Divya
on 7/23/14, 4:10 AM 805 views

I'm using OpenERp POS 7 latest version. I need help for create a product under specific categary.

Use Case: I like tto create a new categary and create a product for that new categary.

Steps Followed:

Step 1: I create a Categary  from "Point Of Sale" -> "Products" -> "Product Categary" -> "Create"

Steps 2: When I create a product from "Point Of Sale" -> "Products" -> "Product" -> "Create", I'm not seeing the already created categary in step 1. In Product creation screen again we can create a new categary but categary created from product screen in not displayed in sales screen

Also I obseve that in Odoo pos demo I can see the categary labeled as  "Pos/Public Product Categories" instead of "Product Categary" is there any difference in these?

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/23/14, 4:10 AM
Seen: 805 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM