Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

0

help! "name 'test_assigned' is not defined" error everytime i create a SO... what is this?

By
Andri Halim Gunawan
on 6/6/14, 11:10 PM 831 views

OpenERP Server Error

Client Traceback (most recent call last): File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/addons/web/http.py", line 204, in dispatch response["result"] = method(self, **self.params) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/addons/web/controllers/main.py", line 1132, in call_button action = self._call_kw(req, model, method, args, {}) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/addons/web/controllers/main.py", line 1120, in _call_kw return getattr(req.session.model(model), method)(*args, **kwargs) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/addons/web/session.py", line 42, in proxy result = self.proxy.execute_kw(self.session._db, self.session._uid, self.session._password, self.model, method, args, kw) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/addons/web/session.py", line 30, in proxy_method result = self.session.send(self.service_name, method, *args) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/addons/web/session.py", line 103, in send raise xmlrpclib.Fault(openerp.tools.ustr(e), formatted_info) Server Traceback (most recent call last): File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/addons/web/session.py", line 89, in send return openerp.netsvc.dispatch_rpc(service_name, method, args) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/netsvc.py", line 296, in dispatch_rpc result = ExportService.getService(service_name).dispatch(method, params) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/service/web_services.py", line 626, in dispatch res = fn(db, uid, *params) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/osv/osv.py", line 190, in execute_kw return self.execute(db, uid, obj, method, *args, **kw or {}) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/osv/osv.py", line 132, in wrapper return f(self, dbname, *args, **kwargs) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/osv/osv.py", line 199, in execute res = self.execute_cr(cr, uid, obj, method, *args, **kw) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/osv/osv.py", line 187, in execute_cr return getattr(object, method)(cr, uid, *args, **kw) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/addons/sale/sale.py", line 579, in action_button_confirm wf_service.trg_validate(uid, 'sale.order', ids[0], 'order_confirm', cr) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/workflow/wkf_service.py", line 119, in trg_validate res2 = instance.validate(cr, id, ident, signal) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/workflow/instance.py", line 43, in validate workitem.process(cr, witem, ident, signal, force_running, stack=stack) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/workflow/workitem.py", line 60, in process ok = _split_test(cr, workitem, activity['split_mode'], ident, signal, stack) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/workflow/workitem.py", line 175, in _split_test _join_test(cr, t[0], t[1], ident, stack) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/workflow/workitem.py", line 183, in _join_test create(cr,[activity], inst_id, ident, stack) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/workflow/workitem.py", line 40, in create process(cr, res, ident, stack=stack) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/workflow/workitem.py", line 60, in process ok = _split_test(cr, workitem, activity['split_mode'], ident, signal, stack) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/workflow/workitem.py", line 175, in _split_test _join_test(cr, t[0], t[1], ident, stack) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/workflow/workitem.py", line 183, in _join_test create(cr,[activity], inst_id, ident, stack) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/workflow/workitem.py", line 40, in create process(cr, res, ident, stack=stack) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/workflow/workitem.py", line 60, in process ok = _split_test(cr, workitem, activity['split_mode'], ident, signal, stack) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/workflow/workitem.py", line 175, in _split_test _join_test(cr, t[0], t[1], ident, stack) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/workflow/workitem.py", line 183, in _join_test create(cr,[activity], inst_id, ident, stack) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/workflow/workitem.py", line 40, in create process(cr, res, ident, stack=stack) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/workflow/workitem.py", line 52, in process result = _execute(cr, workitem, activity, ident, stack) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/workflow/workitem.py", line 106, in _execute returned_action = wkf_expr.execute(cr, ident, workitem, activity) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/workflow/wkf_expr.py", line 67, in execute return _eval_expr(cr, ident, workitem, activity['action']) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/workflow/wkf_expr.py", line 57, in _eval_expr ret = eval(line, env, nocopy=True) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/tools/safe_eval.py", line 285, in safe_eval return eval(test_expr(expr, _SAFE_OPCODES, mode=mode), globals_dict, locals_dict) File "", line 1, in <module> File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/osv/orm.py", line 377, in function_proxy return attr(self._cr, self._uid, [self._id], *args, **kwargs) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/addons/sale_stock/sale_stock.py", line 454, in action_ship_create self._create_pickings_and_procurements(cr, uid, order, order.order_line, None, context=context) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/addons/sale_stock/sale_stock.py", line 437, in _create_pickings_and_procurements wf_service.trg_validate(uid, 'procurement.order', proc_id, 'button_confirm', cr) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/workflow/wkf_service.py", line 119, in trg_validate res2 = instance.validate(cr, id, ident, signal) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/workflow/instance.py", line 43, in validate workitem.process(cr, witem, ident, signal, force_running, stack=stack) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/workflow/workitem.py", line 60, in process ok = _split_test(cr, workitem, activity['split_mode'], ident, signal, stack) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/workflow/workitem.py", line 175, in _split_test _join_test(cr, t[0], t[1], ident, stack) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/workflow/workitem.py", line 183, in _join_test create(cr,[activity], inst_id, ident, stack) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/workflow/workitem.py", line 40, in create process(cr, res, ident, stack=stack) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/workflow/workitem.py", line 60, in process ok = _split_test(cr, workitem, activity['split_mode'], ident, signal, stack) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/workflow/workitem.py", line 157, in _split_test if wkf_expr.check(cr, workitem, ident, transition,signal): File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/workflow/wkf_expr.py", line 80, in check return _eval_expr(cr, ident, workitem, transition['condition']) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/workflow/wkf_expr.py", line 57, in _eval_expr ret = eval(line, env, nocopy=True) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/tools/safe_eval.py", line 285, in safe_eval return eval(test_expr(expr, _SAFE_OPCODES, mode=mode), globals_dict, locals_dict) File "", line 1, in <module> NameError: name 'test_assigned' is not defined

hello, Did you inherited any method in sale order class.?

Ali Ravani
on 6/7/14, 2:00 AM
i am not sure.. but i didnt make any changes to the form or codes....

now i cant make any sales order or purchase order! :(

Sent from iPhone 5s

On 7 Jun 2014, at 13.00, "Ali ravani" <ali.ravani14@openerp.my.openerp.com> wrote:

hello, Did you inherited any method in sale order class.?

--
Ali ravani Sent by OpenERP Inc. using OpenERP. Access your messages and documents in Odoo
Andri Halim Gunawan
on 6/7/14, 2:18 AM
Can you explain me in details.
Is first it was working, if yes then after what u did in OpenERP that it started throwing error.?


On 7 June 2014 11:48, Andri Halim Gunawan <guna1@hotmail.com> wrote:
i am not sure.. but i didnt make any changes to the form or codes....

now i cant make any sales order or purchase order! :(

Sent from iPhone 5s

On 7 Jun 2014, at 13.00, "Ali ravani" <ali.ravani14@openerp.my.openerp.com> wrote:

hello, Did you inherited any method in sale order class.?

--
Ali ravani Sent by OpenERP Inc. using OpenERP. Access your messages and documents in Odoo
--
Andri Halim Gunawan Sent by OpenERP Inc. using OpenERP. Access your messages and documents in Odoo



--
Thanks.
 
Best Regards,
Ali.
Mobile: +91 9724646449
Ali Ravani
on 6/7/14, 2:28 AM
i only changed the invoice report template in openoffice and remove a column there

i removed the disc column...

i think thats what causing the error as i also have another instance running exactly the same as this except the report template changges

Sent from iPhone 5s

On 7 Jun 2014, at 13.28, "Ali Reza" <ali.ravani14@gmail.com> wrote:

Can you explain me in details.
Is first it was working, if yes then after what u did in OpenERP that it started throwing error.?


On 7 June 2014 11:48, Andri Halim Gunawan <guna1@hotmail.com> wrote:
i am not sure.. but i didnt make any changes to the form or codes....

now i cant make any sales order or purchase order! :(

Sent from iPhone 5s

On 7 Jun 2014, at 13.00, "Ali ravani" <ali.ravani14@openerp.my.openerp.com> wrote:

hello, Did you inherited any method in sale order class.?

--
Ali ravani Sent by OpenERP Inc. using OpenERP. Access your messages and documents in Odoo
--
Andri Halim Gunawan Sent by OpenERP Inc. using OpenERP. Access your messages and documents in Odoo



--
Thanks.
 
Best Regards,
Ali.
Mobile: +91 9724646449
--
Ali ravani Sent by OpenERP Inc. using OpenERP. Access your messages and documents in Odoo
Andri Halim Gunawan
on 6/7/14, 2:46 AM
Hello,
I suggest you should make it as it was earlier, and again make changes step by step, and then you can find out the problem.



On 7 June 2014 12:16, Andri Halim Gunawan <guna1@hotmail.com> wrote:
i only changed the invoice report template in openoffice and remove a column there

i removed the disc column...

i think thats what causing the error as i also have another instance running exactly the same as this except the report template changges

Sent from iPhone 5s

On 7 Jun 2014, at 13.28, "Ali Reza" <ali.ravani14@gmail.com> wrote:

Can you explain me in details.
Is first it was working, if yes then after what u did in OpenERP that it started throwing error.?


On 7 June 2014 11:48, Andri Halim Gunawan <guna1@hotmail.com> wrote:
i am not sure.. but i didnt make any changes to the form or codes....

now i cant make any sales order or purchase order! :(

Sent from iPhone 5s

On 7 Jun 2014, at 13.00, "Ali ravani" <ali.ravani14@openerp.my.openerp.com> wrote:

hello, Did you inherited any method in sale order class.?

--
Ali ravani Sent by OpenERP Inc. using OpenERP. Access your messages and documents in Odoo
--
Andri Halim Gunawan Sent by OpenERP Inc. using OpenERP. Access your messages and documents in Odoo



--
Thanks.
 
Best Regards,
Ali.
Mobile: +91 9724646449
--
Ali ravani Sent by OpenERP Inc. using OpenERP. Access your messages and documents in Odoo
--
Andri Halim Gunawan Sent by OpenERP Inc. using OpenERP. Access your messages and documents in Odoo



--
Thanks.
 
Best Regards,
Ali.
Mobile: +91 9724646449
Ali Ravani
on 6/7/14, 6:02 AM
ok will do. thank you

Sent from iPhone 5s

On 7 Jun 2014, at 17.02, "Ali Reza" <ali.ravani14@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,
I suggest you should make it as it was earlier, and again make changes step by step, and then you can find out the problem.



On 7 June 2014 12:16, Andri Halim Gunawan <guna1@hotmail.com> wrote:
i only changed the invoice report template in openoffice and remove a column there

i removed the disc column...

i think thats what causing the error as i also have another instance running exactly the same as this except the report template changges

Sent from iPhone 5s

On 7 Jun 2014, at 13.28, "Ali Reza" <ali.ravani14@gmail.com> wrote:

Can you explain me in details.
Is first it was working, if yes then after what u did in OpenERP that it started throwing error.?


On 7 June 2014 11:48, Andri Halim Gunawan <guna1@hotmail.com> wrote:
i am not sure.. but i didnt make any changes to the form or codes....

now i cant make any sales order or purchase order! :(

Sent from iPhone 5s

On 7 Jun 2014, at 13.00, "Ali ravani" <ali.ravani14@openerp.my.openerp.com> wrote:

hello, Did you inherited any method in sale order class.?

--
Ali ravani Sent by OpenERP Inc. using OpenERP. Access your messages and documents in Odoo
--
Andri Halim Gunawan Sent by OpenERP Inc. using OpenERP. Access your messages and documents in Odoo



--
Thanks.
 
Best Regards,
Ali.
Mobile: +91 9724646449
--
Ali ravani Sent by OpenERP Inc. using OpenERP. Access your messages and documents in Odoo
--
Andri Halim Gunawan Sent by OpenERP Inc. using OpenERP. Access your messages and documents in Odoo



--
Thanks.
 
Best Regards,
Ali.
Mobile: +91 9724646449
--
Ali ravani Sent by OpenERP Inc. using OpenERP. Access your messages and documents in Odoo
Andri Halim Gunawan
on 6/7/14, 6:46 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/6/14, 11:10 PM
Seen: 831 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM