Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Help forum bug - cannot add tags anymore

By
Maxime Deuse
on 10/24/14, 6:32 AM 1,008 views

Hi,

I found out tags don't work on the help forum for me anymore (not with Chrome nor Firefox). When I add a tag a window prompt tells me "http://www.odoo.com says: 0". The page bugs thereafter and crashes.

This problem has been here for over two weeks, I've experienced it multiple times. In Firefox I don't get window prompts and I can add tags though! I guess this is something that should be reported to an administrator or somebody from Odoo but I'm not sure how/where to reach those.

Yenthe
on 10/24/14, 7:16 AM
Juan José Scarafía
On 10/30/14, 9:36 AM

Hi Maxime,

You can read this previos thread to look for more information.

Regards,

Juan José - Ing ADHOC

Thank you! It's sad that it has not been solved for quite some time.

Maxime Deuse
on 10/30/14, 10:50 AM

Yes, i agree with you.

Juan José Scarafía
on 10/31/14, 9:12 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/24/14, 6:32 AM
Seen: 1008 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM