Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Help for CRM adresse french

on 6/4/13, 8:33 AM 595 views

Hello, I am a student who engages in the world of OpenERP I am currently working on a project to adapt the module CRM OpenERPv7

I think part of an incomplete address fonctionalitys compared to what existe on the V6, for example the client address part (res.partner) the format of adresse fields (individual or company) are not fit for addressing in France

What is the best way to change size legal address Region-> Department-> Districts-> common-> postcode. After putting the ability to save multiple address for a client.

Is there a similar project or existing community modules? Thank you for your possible answers.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 6/4/13, 8:33 AM
Seen: 595 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM