Odoo Help

help!!Fault 2: Access denied.(magento_integration)?????

By
Jide Fash
on 7/29/13, 1:13 PM 3,892 views

i get the following error when i try to import my website from the magento connector..please help OpenERP Server Error

Client Traceback (most recent call last): File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/addons/web/http.py", line 204, in dispatch response["result"] = method(self, *self.params) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/addons/web/controllers/main.py", line 1132, in call_button action = self._call_kw(req, model, method, args, {}) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/addons/web/controllers/main.py", line 1120, in _call_kw return getattr(req.session.model(model), method)(args, **kwargs) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/addons/web/session.py", line 42, in proxy result = self.proxy.execute_kw(self.session._db, self.session._uid, self.session._password, self.model, method, args, kw) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/addons/web/session.py", line 30, in proxy_method result = self.session.send(self.service_name, method, *args) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/addons/web/session.py", line 103, in send raise xmlrpclib.Fault(openerp.tools.ustr(e), formatted_info)

Server Traceback (most recent call last): File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/addons/web/session.py", line 89, in send return openerp.netsvc.dispatch_rpc(service_name, method, args) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/netsvc.py", line 292, in dispatch_rpc result = ExportService.getService(service_name).dispatch(method, params) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/service/web_services.py", line 626, in dispatch res = fn(db, uid, params) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/osv/osv.py", line 188, in execute_kw return self.execute(db, uid, obj, method, *args, kw or {}) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/osv/osv.py", line 131, in wrapper return f(self, dbname, *args, *kwargs) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/osv/osv.py", line 197, in execute res = self.execute_cr(cr, uid, obj, method, args, *kw) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/addons/audittrail/audittrail.py", line 514, in execute_cr return fct_src(cr, uid, model, method, args, *kw) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/osv/osv.py", line 185, in execute_cr return getattr(object, method)(cr, uid, args, *kw) File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/addons/magento_integration/wizard/import_websites.py", line 49, in import_websites cursor, user, order_config_api.get_states(), context File "/opt/openerp/server/openerp/addons/magento_integration/api.py", line 75, in get_states return self.call('sales_order.get_order_states', []) File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/magento-0.4-py2.7.egg/magento/api.py", line 161, in call return self.client.call(self.session, resource_path, arguments) File "/usr/lib/python2.7/xmlrpclib.py", line 1224, in __call__ return self.__send(self.__name, args) File "/usr/lib/python2.7/xmlrpclib.py", line 1578, in __request verbose=self.__verbose File "/usr/lib/python2.7/xmlrpclib.py", line 1264, in request return self.single_request(host, handler, request_body, verbose) File "/usr/lib/python2.7/xmlrpclib.py", line 1297, in single_request return self.parse_response(response) File "/usr/lib/python2.7/xmlrpclib.py", line 1473, in parse_response return u.close() File "/usr/lib/python2.7/xmlrpclib.py", line 793, in close raise Fault(self._stack[0]) Fault: <fault 2:="" 'access="" denied.'="">

Tomasz Malinowski
On 5/24/14, 7:23 AM

You need to set access to resources in the role of API

Luke Branch
On 8/20/13, 3:55 AM

I was having a similar issue and found the cause to be the following:

magento_integration directory was added to my addons directory as magento_integration-develop from the git download. Needed to change it to magento_integration .

I have Nginx and Varnish serving my Magento shop. Varnish was trying to cache XML RPC requests from Openerp 7 which was causing an error message. I tested this on an identical instance of magento without Nginx and Varnish serving my Magento store and the connector worked without any issues.

Unfortunately Magento can be a little slow and Varnish/Nginx seems to be the best solution for speeding it up so i'll need to either setup a mirror of the magento instance running on localhost, or find a way to solve the Varnish / XML RPC issue that is causing the error.

If anyone has any insight to how this might be achieved with this module on either the Magento instance or the OpenERP 7 instance it would be much appreciated, as i'm sure I am not the only one running my Magento instance with this type of setup.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/29/13, 1:13 PM
Seen: 3892 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM