This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Running 9.0c and trying to teach myself how to migrate to 10.0c. I think I'm almost there, except none of the images are loading when I go to login to Odoo. And then I get an internal server error after logging in. Log shows a bunch of filestore files missing.

I realized that the migrated database created by Openupgrade seems to omit the filestore. So I copied the filestore from my temporary 9.0 server (running Openupgrade) to my new 10.0 server (running just Odoo 10), and now I'm just getting this:

Error to render compiling AST TypeError: unbound method get_param() must be called with ir.config_parameter instance as first argument (got Cursor instance instead)

Template: web.assets_backend Path: /templates/t/script[86]/t[2]

Node: <t t-esc="request.registry['ir.config_parameter'].get_param(request.cr, request.uid, 'database.uuid')"/>"

);

});

Ideas?    

Discard

Same happening to me as well, Found any solution?, if so please share.

Best Answer

I had the same issue, and finally figured out where it came from : the module present in version 9 im_odoo_support has been removed from version 10.

When you upgrade it keeps the view from this module which causes this exception.

You have two ways to fix your issue:

1. Before upgrading, remove the module from your v9 instance

2. After upgrade, you can just delete the view entry from ir_ui_view table in PostgreSQL:

delete from ir_ui_view where name like '%im_odoo%';
Discard

Hi Remi, I had the same issue but the im_odoo deletion doesn't seems to be the answer for me. How did you debug this so that I could find mine

Damn', you were right, restarting the server was the trick additionnally to your query