This question has been flagged

Hello

I use Contacts and Cobook on my mac to sort my contacts. When I export it only comes out as a .vcf file. I want to import these contacts into ODOO. Since odoo only imports .csv files I have tried to convert the .vcf file into a .csv file without anu sucess. I get errors like: 

Import preview failed due to: 'utf16' codec can't decode byte 0x73 in position 4: truncated data. The issue is usually an incorrect file encoding.

Here is the start of the file we could not import:

Does someone have experience in converting .vcf files from Contacts in Mac into a correct .csv format for odoo?

Thank you

/Erik

Discard
Best Answer

If you want to convert VCF to CSV, you can try the manual solution, but it is not a safe solution for users who lack technical skills. That is why I recommend the ToolsBaer Address Book Manager Tool, which is the best solution for both technical and non-technical users because it has simple graphic interfaces that allow users to easily convert VCF contacts to PST, MSG, CSV, and NSF formats. This is a completely safe solution; consumers will not encounter any technical difficulties with this tool. Users can get this application for all versions of Windows. This is the best and most professional option with this tool, users will not encounter any technical troubles. You can directly install this utility on your Windows operating system.

Discard
Best Answer

You are facing a problem with converting VCF to CSV. there are many manual methods to do so. One of the methods is importing VCF files to Outlook and then saving it in the folder after that you have to import VCF Files to CSV which is quite a time-consuming process, has data loss problems and you should have technical knowledge for these types of manual solutions. So, I will recommend the most efficient solution by using the conversion tool VCF to CSV by Cigati Solutions which convert VCF to CSV effectively and there are no problems like data loss, time consumption, and more.

Discard
Best Answer

You can do the conversion manually or using the advanced tool. However, the manual technique has its downsides. The manual approach has a lengthy procedure that you must follow; it takes technical expertise, there is a significant risk of data loss throughout the operation, and it is time-consuming. We recommend that you utilize the most powerful tool, the VCF to CSV Converter. This program allows you to mass-convert vCard files into a variety of formats. With this dependable solution, you can convert vCard data to PDF document format while preserving the structure and deleting duplicate files. This solution allows you to securely and easily convert VCF to CSV. Visit the website to find out more about the tool's key features.

Discard
Best Answer

You can Convert vCard to CSV with the help of  DRS VCF to CSV Converter Tool to securely convert Vcard to CSV, PDF, and PST file formats. You can convert multiple VCF files at once without disrupting file integrity. Moreover, when you convert VCF to PDF file format, the application allows you to set password protection on the resultant PDF file. Simple, compact, and efficient are the key characteristics of the software. Furthermore, it is widely compatible with all versions of Windows OS.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Erik Göranzon,

I have checked for your requirement that you want to import contacts into ODOO(.csv) but your mac gives you data in .vcf file.

We can provide you custom solution that we can upload that .vcf file in odoo and it will convert into .csv file and then you can use it anywhere you want.

Feel free to contact us for further assistance.

Hope this answer helps you.

Thanks & Regards,
Email: odoo@aktivsoftware.com     

Discard
Best Answer

Use SameTools Address Book Manager on Windows to simplify the migration from VCF file to CSV. The application allows for an intuitive interface due to which operation is more comfortable even for non-technical users. It works fine on any current version of Windows, including Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista and XP. There is also a demo version of the utility that temporarily exports some VCF files in CSV format.

Discard
Best Answer

nice info

Discard
Best Answer

Try Free Wholeclear VCF to CSV Converter software from VCF Which is a third-party utility, and allows its user to entire selected CSV including name, title, email, phone number, etc file and convert them into Vcard file format. This too steps with all the latest versions of Windows 10/8/XP/Vista.

Discard
Best Answer

There are multiple solutions available for converting VCF to CSV format. You can google this solution. Last time I used a solution for same issue and got great result with this VCF to CSV Conveter tool. I will recommend you to download this  VCF to CSV Conveter Software from here Softaken VCF to CSV Converter Software

Discard